Share a Concern or Ask a Question

Do you have an issue you’d like to bring to our attention? Do you have a question about how to get something accomplished?

Your first step should be to contact your local Sub-District Director, or one of our special-interest Directors. The phone numbers and email addresses of ERNC members can be found here.

If you can’t find the appropriate person for your message, just send it to us at, and we’ll get it to the right person.

We look forward to hearing from you!